Hiring the right people starts with asking the right questions, of the right candidates to inform your hiring decisions. The Predictive Index® is an assessment tool that measures and predicts workplace behavior.
- Administered as an online survey that takes only a few minutes to complete
- Delivers accurate people data and job performance requirements
- Provides managers with objective data to improve associate performance
- Trained and certified in-house PI Analysts interpret and consult on PI info
- Used by over 100 Fortune 500 companies for talent management
- Available in 70 languages and applicable to all industries and job levels
- A 60-year history of validity and reliability brings strong compliance
- Used by 60,000+ trained PI Analysts in 9000 companies in 150 countries
Application of the Predictive Index:
Strickland Associates offers behavioral assessments in 4 primary areas:
- Talent Acquisition – find and hire the right people
- Talent Development – build teams and develop leaders
- Change Management – build trust and manage transitions
- Growth Strategy – improve productivity and drive revenue
This HARDI resource partnership provides members a Predictive Index survey and consultation (normally $150 individually) to any of the HARDI members looking for help with a key hire or personnel issue. Reference your HARDI membership to take advantage of this membership benefit.
For more information contact Aaron Strickland.
Purchase the PI Small Business Plan
The Predictive Index (PI) identifies workplace behaviors and motivations, predicting on-the-job performance. HARDI strongly endorses the PI, and doesn’t hire without it. Want the ability to test it out in 2017?
PI Small Business Plan
Conduct 6 PI Assessments $500
Click here for more information or to purchase your subscription.