May 22-23, 2018 | WASHINGTON D.C.
We brief you on the policies that matter. We arrange the meetings with your representatives. The only thing you need to do is come to D.C. willing to get face-to-face with your representatives to affect policy and make a real difference.
Don’t miss the opportunity to:
- Use your status as a business leader within your community to influence policy
- Educate members of Congress on your business and key issues affecting our industry
- Participate in our government and learn more about policy
- Develop relationships with elected officials and other HARDI members
- Share your insight and perspective to colleagues and HARDI leadership
Executive $475 | Social $85
Click here to view registration list.
ABOUT PAST EVENTS
1001 16th St. NW
Washington, DC 20036
Tuesday, May 22
7:30 AM – 3:00 PM Registration
2:00 – 3:30 PM Fly-In Orientation
3:45 – 5:30 PM Issues Briefing
6:00 – 7:30 PM Fly-In Reception
Wednesday, May 23
8:00 – 9:30 AM Breakfast/Program
10:00 AM – 4:30 PM Meetings on the Hill
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM Fly-In Lunch Break
4:30 – 6:30 PM Fly-In Debriefing/Wrap-up
*Agenda is tentative and subject to change